This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to me, or any that I may collect from, or about, you. It applies to the provision of all my coaching services and instances where I collect personal data from my clients.
I may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or my privacy practices.
Who I am and how you can contact me
I am Amanda Conquy. You can contact me by phone or email.
The personal information I store
I gather the following ‘client’ information:
- Client name, address, email and telephone details
- Outline of scope of work
- Delivery dates
- Agreed contract fee
- Private notes of our discussions and sessions
- Feedback on the quality of service
What I use your personal data for
I use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To deliver coaching, training and consultancy services to you
- Accountancy and finance
How I store your personal data
I am committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect.
The legal grounds for my processing of your personal information
I rely on the following legal basis to use your personal data:
- Contractual – for example, I need your personal data to comply with my contractual obligations to you.
- Legal compliance – For example, management and audit of my business operations.
Sharing your personal information with others
I share information about clients with referring organisations. This may include sharing a client’s specific business requirements with referring organisations and the general outcome of the consultation. It does not include information of a personally confidential nature.
What to do if your personal information changes
You should tell me so that I can update my records.
Do you have to provide your personal information to me?
I am unable to provide you with a service if you do allow me to have certain information. In cases where providing some personal information is optional, I will make this clear.
For how long is your personal information retained by me?
Unless I explain otherwise to you, I will hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as I have reasonable need, such as during the time I am working with you.
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
Your rights under data protection laws
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how I process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws. You can contact us using the details below
- Your right to object. You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and for data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. Please make sure you check all communications which should clearly state your ‘consent’ to store information.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact me by phone or email.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use Google Analytics traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Please visit privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance for more information on how Google complies with GDPR.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
I use Google Analytics traffic log cookies, which track the use of my website, including
- pages visited
- geographic areas users are located in
- operating systems, devices and browsers
- websites users have visited before they visit lindenlearning.org
As it is technically possible for Google employees to access personally identifiable data, I have limited my Google data sharing to
- Benchmarking, that is I contribute anonymous data to an aggregate data set to enable features like benchmarking and publications that can help us understand data trends. All identifiable information about my website is removed and combined with other anonymous data before it is shared with others.
- Technical support, that is I let Google technical support representatives access my Google Analytics data and account when necessary to provide service and find solutions to technical issues.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.